The videos were slow coming this week..but I should be able to get the rest of them up after the Results show...
Anyway...THIS is American Idol!!
Ryan introduces the judges and we review the performances from last night. Results coming up...
Break
Ford Commercial...One Love...I have this video and will post it at next break.
Song Writing contest announced. It will be
Results
Three groups of three...which is the bootom, the middle the top
Blake, Chris, Sanjaya - SAFE - MIDDLE 3
Haley, Gina, Phil - BOTTOM 3
Jordin, Melinda, Lakisha - SAFE - Ryan later says the TOP 3!
Commercial Break
Intro to Idol Challenge Winner...new questions...
regarding Chicken Little...."A" is the winner...
Michael Buble performed for an ailing Tony Bennett. Buble jokes with Ryan..."Am I wasting my votes if I'm still voting for Antonella Barba?". Stick to singing Michael!
Break
Back to final 3
Back to safety...Phil
Bottom 2 - Gina, Haley - both girls teary eyed...
Highest vote so far...just under 33 million votes...
Gina goes home...sumarie711 NOT happy!
Gina is getting a great response from the crowd...Standing O. Many of the contestants are crying...Gina sings out...and they even show the hugs from the other contestants. Seems like an emotional one for the kids...
Talkin all things American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing With The Stars and other QUALITY Reality and Drama TV!
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment