Apple iTunes

Talkin all things American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing With The Stars and other QUALITY Reality and Drama TV!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Dancing With The Stars - Week 5

Tonight the celebrities and their professional partners danced either the Samba or the Rumba. According to the Dancing With The Stars website at abc.com, "The Samba is an all-out party dance with origins from Brazil's Rio Carnival" and "the Rumba is a dance that tells the story of love and eroticism between a man and a woman."

Their scores (in approximate performance order) from the judges:

Ian and Cheryl, Samba, 24
Clyde and Elena, Rumba, 13
John and Edyta, Samba, 18
Laila and Maksim, Rumba, 28
Joey and Kim, Rumba, 25
Heather and Jonathan, Samba, 21
Apolo and Julianne, Samba, 30
Billy Ray and Karina, Rumba, 17

Apolo and Julianne's Samba:



Laila and Maks's Rumba:



As far as predictions go...I really think Clyde needs to go. Otherwise, we are looking at John or Billy Ray...I think? If not one of those we are in for a big shocker tonight. I could see either Joey, Heather, or Ian being vulnerable in a bit of a lackluster week for them. I guess that is just about everybody...haha! I see Apolo the only one really safe this week. Voters are unpredictable!

No comments: