Apple iTunes

Talkin all things American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing With The Stars and other QUALITY Reality and Drama TV!

Monday, April 9, 2007

Dancing With The Stars - Week 4



This week the stars and their professional partners were dancing either the Paso Doble or the Waltz. Len told them they are practicing only 13hrs/week compared to 18hrs/week per contestant last season, and thats why no-one is pulling away from the pack. If he doesn't see improvement it will reflect in his scores. What was that for?? Are ratings down??

Their scores (in performance order) from the Judges:

Laila and Maksim, Paso Doble, 21
Apolo and Julianne, Waltz, 26
Leeza and Tony, Paso Doble, 16
Ian and Cheryl, Waltz, 24
John and Edyta, Paso Doble, 16
Clyde and Elena, Waltz, 15
Billy Ray and Karina, Paso Doble, 21
Heather and Jonathan, Waltz, 23
Joey and Kym, Paso Doble, 28

Here's Apolo and Julianne's Waltz:



And Joey and Kym's Paso:



Laila just wasn't her usual self this week and I have to blame the choreography. Maksim...that is two weeks in a row of mis-steps! There are only 3 ladies remaining in the competition. Two of them (Laila and Heather), I predict, will be around for awhile.

Leeza should be in the bottom two with Clyde? I don't think Clyde is trying much and it's showing. Jerry Rice and Emmitt Smith put alot of effort into their dancing. I don't see the same sports fans that supported those two supporting Clydes effort (or lack of it). I think they might get behind Laila? That's my guess...Leeza pack your bags! Then we can start eliminating some of the guys.

Thanks to Raphael for the videos...you can find his site with ALL of the performance videos, scores, rankings, etc in my links on the left...!

No comments: