Apple iTunes

Talkin all things American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing With The Stars and other QUALITY Reality and Drama TV!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

American Idol - Predictions / Results

Dial Idol Results:

Phil Stacey - 14.80
Jordin Sparks - 11.79
Chris Richardson - 11.66
Melinda Doolittle - 9.72
Lakisha Jones - 9.04
Blake Lewis - 8.49
Sanjaya Malakar - 8.20

Interesting results from Dial Idol. Could we even hope that Sanjaya's time is up? Doubtful, but it's starting to look like his days are numbered. Well I was wrong about Phil, but right about Blake, when I said they'd have a hard time with this theme. This genre was not a good match for Blake at all. His whole vibe and country music don't work well together. He should have enough momentum from previous weeks to keep him safe though.

Melinda and Jordin at this point seem strong for final two...or at least Top 3. I also see Blake Top 3/4 and Chris making final 5. I think Sanjaya's time is either up or almost up. I could see him going down on the Idol Gives Back show after having sung his "Inspirational Song". Complacent voters should be out voting next week for charity and his fan's won't be able to carry him through. Phil had a good week, but doubt he can carry that momentum further since he hasn't escaped bottom three most of this season.

Will Ryan separate these guys into two groups of three and make the last one standing choose which group is safe?

MY bottom three this week were Sanjaya, Laskisha and Blake.

My prediction for who WILL be bottom three are Sanjaya, Lakisha and Chris(but could be Blake).

Going home: Lakisha

No comments: