Apple iTunes

Talkin all things American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing With The Stars and other QUALITY Reality and Drama TV!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

So Long, Chris...



Chris Sligh came into this competition with more buzz than anybody else, and it's sad to see him go. Chris blew us away with his audition of "Kiss From A Rose", and his humor and wit. He never quite lived up to that audition, but I believed he would have given some more time. I was hoping he would survive this week and pick a ballad with Tony Bennett as his mentor. He just needed to SLOW down his singing pace and let America see his talent. I still think Chris had the best pipes of the remaining Guys in the competition. Unfortunately his nerves got the better of him.

Anyway...I am happy he made the tour. Those who go to see it will be in for a treat. Chris's band "Half Past Forever" recorded a CD "Take A Chance On Something Beautiful" prior to his Idol experience and I've read it's really good. This morning it ranks as #96 in music on Amazon. Check it out, I am going to.

I will update with some exit interviews later. You haven't heard the last from me on Chris Sligh!

Chris's blog is back up...amazing...that is fast! Check it out.. http://frommymindtoyoureyes.blogspot.com/

No comments: