Apple iTunes

Talkin all things American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing With The Stars and other QUALITY Reality and Drama TV!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Crying Game


I have to comment on Ashley the crying girl with all the coverage last night. What was going on? Why did we see so much of her? Did you see she was sitting in front of Nigel? My first thought was that she was some sort of "Make A Wish" recipient, which would really make me sick if Idol capitalized on that. I've read that Idol selects people from the audience (young girls primarily) and invites them up front to scream, etc during the live show. Is that who she was? Because I don't buy that someone saw her excitement before the show and figured she was a cryer and would be great TV. I bet a TON of people in that audience cry....I cry in front of my TV for heavens sake!

So what's up? Could she be the Idol Challenge winner? I'm reaching here. I have a feeling the fine idol journalists are tracking her down as we speak. We haven't heard the last of Ashley...

Credit to Rickey for the pic...I tried to look elsewhere, but he ALWAYS gets the best stills.

No comments: