
This has been a busy week for me having just returned from vacation...sorry about the lack of posts! I haven't even posted anything about Brandon Roger's exit last week. I have been searching for a video exit interview, but just haven't found what I was looking for...sigh! Brandon was a favorite for me from the stat and I was sad to see hime go. He never really had a great performance and was really bad at song selection though. He was extrememly gracious and that can only bode well for him in the future. The first two to exit lose alot, because they are omitted from the tour, so I was really impressed with his attitude!
Check out this site for some of his music. He apparently recorded this CD prior to Idol. It sounds like he wrote many of the songs himself.
Links to some Exit Interviews:
Entertainment Weekly
MTV
Reality TV World
TV Grapevine

No comments:
Post a Comment