Apple iTunes

Talkin all things American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing With The Stars and other QUALITY Reality and Drama TV!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday's Schedule!


Tonight is a busy night boys and girls!

I may not be live blogging the judges responses on SYTYCD tonight, BUT I should have the videos up as quickly as always. Expect the first hour's dances up before the show ends!

I also have a hair appointment (CRAP!) Thursday night, so I won't be able to LIVE blog the SYTYCD Results show either. But, I should be home in time for the eliminations.

Tonight at 9/8c is the Season Premeire of Project Runway immediately following the SYTYCD show. Last season was my first, so I'm pretty excited! Are you?

Tonight is also the first LIVE eviction on Big Brother 10! Anybody watching??

The summer TV season is heating up!!

No comments: