Apple iTunes

Talkin all things American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing With The Stars and other QUALITY Reality and Drama TV!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance - Top 10 - Spoilers


Lil C is the 3rd judge.

Each couple dances 2 dances and a solo.

Courtney and Joshua
- Hip hop by Dave Scott
- Rumba by Jean Marc Generaux

Mark and Kherington
- Two Step by Ronnie DeBenedetta and Brandi Tobias
- Jazz by Tyce DiOrio

Twitch and Comfort
- Waltz by Hunter Johnson
- Hip hop by Dave Scott

Will and Katee
- Broadway by Tyce DiOrio
- Pas de Deux by Desmond Richardson

Chelsie and Gev
- Contemporary by Sonya Tayeh
- Jive by Jean Marc Generaux

BONUS SPOILER for Thursday- Three group numbers:
- Girls Contemporary routine choregraphed by Mia Michaels
- Guys Step routine choreographed by Chuck Moldonado
- Top 10 Bollywood dance

Can I get any more excited??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been searching everywhere to find out what the new couples would be and am so excited someone has finally posted them.

I can't believe Jessica is out and Comfort is back in.

I was going through the dances each new couple has and their choreographers and looking through Utube to find out more about the choreographers and what they have done and the stuff for some of the dancers looks amazing.

I actually can't wait to see Mark and Kherington do the Two Step but then again I am biased towards both of them because I've loved them since the beginning.

I also can't wait for the Pas de Deux from Katee and Will. I want to see what the heck they are going to do with it. I barely know what it is.

Oh and the bonus stuff for Thursday makes me shake in my boots. I can't wait to see the group dances and how they've got them split up boys and girls. I love that their doing another Bollywood but it seems that the show people just want to pounce on a good thing.

Taking Bollywood dancing as far as they can and whilst doing it run it into the ground on the show. I hope it doesn't happen but shows and their ratings and their need to be on top have done it to themselves.

Anywho, now that I've found your blog will continue to look forward to reading it and find out more awesome tidbits about the show. Thanks again. :D