Apple iTunes

Talkin all things American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing With The Stars and other QUALITY Reality and Drama TV!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance - Katee and Joshua - Contemporary and Paso Doble


Contemporary choreographed by Tyce DiOrio, performed to "All By Myself" Celine Dion

Nigel: I still can't believe Joshua that you've had no classical training; so thrilled you were paired up together again and you delivered!
Mary: So filled with passion, strength, I see both of you in the finale!
Adam: Two of the most exciting dancers that have ever graqced this stage. Awesome!



Paso Doble choreographed by Jason Gilkison, performed to "Filet" LeReve Soundtrack

Nigel: Fabulous routine! I have to agree with Mary - Joshua if you keep dancing like that you are going to steal this show!
Mary: True magic with Katee and Joshua together on the stage!
Adam: Johsua you are so brilliant; I cna't wait for you to see this on tv cause I am so proud of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah !! I love this routine Contemporary that Katee and Joshua dance. I was happy for them because they are back together.