Apple iTunes

Talkin all things American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing With The Stars and other QUALITY Reality and Drama TV!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance - Courtney and Mark - Viennese Waltz and Jazz


Viennese Waltz choreographed by Jason Gilkison, performed to "The Time of My Life" by David Cook

Nigel: The best word is romantic; choreographed and danced beautifully.
Mary: First of all excellent routine. you brought it to life, the lifts were effortless.
Adam: The top 6 are so strong, this was a good one for you...really beautiful. Mark your rise and falls were the best all season! Courtney you are beautiful.



Jazz choreographed by Sonya Tayeh, performed to "The Garden" by Myrah

Nigel: Really suited you Mark; and Courtney you've done beautifully at anything we've given you; the pair of you on this routine definately one of the highlights of tonight!
Mary: Crazy, raw, interesting! I loved it!
Adam: That was SICK..so good! I love you individually, but together you are unbelievable!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

what was the name of the other song they danced to tonight??

Anonymous said...

same question--I think it was by Mirah but I can't find it.

sumarie711 said...

Sorry, I got so caught up in watching wasn't putting down the songs...I'll get them right up!

Anonymous said...

Mirah - the garden. I think.

Anonymous said...

The album that has "The Garden" is on eMusic (along with other Mirah albums, I discovered).

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS DANCE

daleyrk said...

still hot hot hot!