Apple iTunes

Talkin all things American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing With The Stars and other QUALITY Reality and Drama TV!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dial Idol Results - WOW!


It looks like it might be another Clay / Ruben fight to the finish! Will Ryan tell us the margin of difference between our two finalists? I hope so! Danny had a lot of fans...remember he was the only contestant to NEVER be in the bottom three. Where did his votes go? That is the BIG question.

Check out these results:

61.136 Kris Allen
60.045 Adam Lambert

The Dial Idol website was down when I checked on it last night, but hopefully the software was working. Anybody know?

My opinion?

If Adam doesn't win tonight, it will be a HUGE upset given his consistently strong performances and tongue lapping from the judges. Kris has come on strong these last few weeks but would still have to be considered the underdog.

My horse in this race was Allison, so I am a bit indifferent. However, I love a good fight and the contestants definitely delivered last night.

I can't wait till tonight!

No comments: