Apple iTunes

Talkin all things American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing With The Stars and other QUALITY Reality and Drama TV!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Friday Night Lights - Season Premiere!



Friday Night Lights Season 3 debuts on NBC this Friday, January 16th at 9/8 CST. HOORAY!! As many of you may know, Friday Night Lights got a shot at a 3rd season when it joined forces with DirectTV last spring. This past fall the shows 3rd season ran on DirectTV in its entirety and now it is starting up on NBC for the rest of us. I haven't seen any of it and am looking forward to seeing all of my friends in Dillon, TX!

A programming note: The show is showing up on my DVR as a REPEAT, so be sure your DVR's are properly set to record repeats. I am guessing this is because it has already aired on DirectTV?

If you haven't seen this show - give it a shot. It's an amazing show and you will thank me! I hear it's a great season!

No comments: