Apple iTunes

Talkin all things American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing With The Stars and other QUALITY Reality and Drama TV!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

American Idol - Omaha Auditions - Preview



Contestants rumored to have auditioned in Omaha:

*David Cook
Anthony Saunders
Jason Rich
Jessica Hanner - Audition song: Why Haven't I Heard From You by Reba McEntire
Jess Hotovy
John Clayton
Melody Holloway
Rachael Wicker
Alyonka Larionov
Brad Richardson
Chris Bernheisel
Diana Larionov
Ross Koley
Ryan Redler
Abram Young
Brittany McCreary
Drew Emanuel
Jason Gillespie - Audtion song: I Can't Love You Like That by Michael Montgomery
Johnny Escamilla - Audition song: Shout by the Isley Brothers
Katie Admire

*rumored Top 50 and Top 24 contestant.

In the previews last week, we saw Simon say to someone "I will see you in the finals!". If it wasn't David Cook, then we have another top contestant to watch out for. My DVR cutoff when I went back to watch it, so I couldn't see who it was. Did anyone recognize?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The contestant Anthony Saunders has a website at www.anthonysaunders.net . He's got some pretty good cuts on there.