Apple iTunes

Talkin all things American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing With The Stars and other QUALITY Reality and Drama TV!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sanjaya Malakar - You Really Got Me

Who was that girl? She really wanted that to be over!



I can't believe this is the first video I found..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little girl was crying because she loves Sanjaya!! Don't you get it!! He finally got it right!!

Nick Queen said...

I thought she was crying because she knew her idol's run was over.

Anonymous said...

Dude, Sanjaya rocked it tonight who cares about the girl that cried the whole entire show (even before sanjaya) I think she had a problem. Sanjaya finally finally showed us why he was up there in the first place, he was awesome tonight he'll be there next week.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone really think Sanjaya is good at all? Compared to the others, he is last. No way should he have gotten this far, and no way should he make it to next week.

sumarie711 said...

Sanjaya was one of my favorites from the auditions, but just hasn't stepped up...Sorry! As long as Phil goes he can stay another week, but I don't want to give anybody else up for this guy who is going NOWHERE in the competition.